Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome!

As a mom (or nanny, as I was for years, and helped me get into this position), have you ever truly counted the # of sweatpants you own? I did- you guessed it, 53. Nuts. I am nuts. Truth is, it's a rare day that I ever get out of them. I've always wanted to be one of those moms who gets up every morning, straightens her hair, puts on a trendy outfit, and skips along to playdates. Truth is, after feeding, burping, changing, cereal, blah, blah, blah- I never feel like getting out of them. Well, this blog may help those out there who are feeling the same way. Each week, I will propose a challenge. Something out of the norm to push you out of your comfort zone. Hopefully you can find this inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. I love your design your blog. Very pretty! Come visit my blog and leave a comment on any post you like or find interesting.
    http://www.showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete